Welcome to the COF StudioAbroad Portal!This portal supports students, faculty, and staff who plan to participate in study abroad, inbound or outbound exchange, or other off-campus travel.
As always, the Colleges of the Fenway campuses are here to assist you throughout your journey. For students exploring their study away and international travel options, we encourage you to complete a Advising Application* so that we may best help you realize your goals for travel.
*Please note that travel advice that we provide to you at this time may change due to the rapidly evolving situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Global Health Advisory
The Colleges of the Fenway campuses are actively monitoring the rapidly changing situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Many areas throughout the world are experiencing outbreaks and taking action that may limit traveler mobility, including quarantines and border restrictions.
- For the latest information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website.
- You are encouraged to visit travel.state.gov to view Travel Advisories for individual countries.
Campus-Specific Updates: You can access campus-specific updates on the following pages. Additionally, please continue to monitor your email for program-specific guidance.
- Emmanuel: https://www.emmanuel.edu/covid-19.html
- MassArt: https://massart.edu/node/16686
- MCPHS: https://www.mcphs.edu/covid
- Simmons: https://www.simmons.edu/coronavirus
- Wentworth: https://wit.edu/coronavirus